Got a dream to create your own business or move your business to Ottawa County?
Want to grow or adapt your business to capture new opportunities in the market place?
Know before you grow!
Whether you are pursuing a dream or making plans, it's never to early to learn about the incentives and resources your county and the State of Kansas provide to encourage business expansion and job creation. Contact Phil Aumick at the office of Economic Development
Your Economic Development office is dedicated to promoting Ottawa County as a first-class community for families and businesses.
Ideal family environment
- small town living
- a truly caring community
- affordable homes in peaceful neighborhoods
- rural acreage of all sizes in our picturesque Kansas countryside
- exceptional schools with abundant opportunities to excel
Ideal business climate
- low cost of operating
- proximity to cross-country interstate highways
- a workforce that takes pride in giving a full day's work
- supportive services and business-friendly government
- a great fit for all - from home-based endeavors to full-scale manufacturing
If you're interested in . . .
- relocating your family to Ottawa County
- operating a business in Ottawa County
- expanding your exising Ottawa County business
- starting a new business in Ottawa County
- or improving your exisisting Ottawa County business
call or stop by and visit with our Economic Development Director:
Monday - Wednesday 8 - 4
Thursday 8 - 12
Anytime by appointment
220 E 9th St Suite A
(north side of the Health Center, adjacent to the Health Department and Wellness Center)
from I-135: exit Limestone Rd (10th St) just north of the Minneapolis exit, go west to Argyle, north to the Health Center
from downtown Minneapolis: Rock St. (east end of downtown) north to 9th St, east to the Health Center